Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Little man.

Well, my little man is four! I really cant believe it. Seems we have ditched the baby stage and are moving on up. Lol. Officially a big boy. (Tear) I love this little guy so much, it has been such a joy to watch him learn and grow. He is coming right along in his schooling. We are currently working on letter sounds and writing letters. He is doing great. He can write his name and knows some sounds. My goal is to have him know all his letter sounds before August so when we start back next year he should be kindergarten ready, a little early I know, but we can always take our time.

 My husband said, the one thing he always got growing up was a cookie cake for his birthday every year. So this year we decided we would start the tradition with ours, Timothy got his first cookie cake, which he absolutely loved. Of course, his new found love is baking and cooking shows. It's comical, I had a show on the Tv the other day, and thinking I was the only one watching I turn the channel only for him to say, "No Mommy, I have to see who makes the best cupcakes.." lol. Seriously. Who knows maybe I have a little baker on my hands...never know.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment