Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas

Hope everyone had a wonderfull Christmas. Ours was amazing, as a nurse you rarely get holidays off, so it was a huge blessing to be off, hubby was expected to work but at the last minute the company decided to give everyone the day off. We had already told the boys we would open presents on Christmas eve morniftng thinking he would work Christmas day. We went ahead and kept to our word. We had such a good Christmas eve, opening presents, remembering Christ birth, playing board games, and just hanging with the family. On Christmas day we always open presents, then I start cooking, getting kids ready to spend lunch with all the in laws. Christmas daythis year was so nice, no rushing through opening presents, no me in the kitchen stressing over food, and trying to keep boys neat and clean. Christmas morning was so pleasant, just calm everybody playing with their goodies, I had my new keurig brewing. :) I told hubby I think maybe we should do this every year. I mean truth is, does the day really matter as much as the time spent with family and friends??

No comments:

Post a Comment