Friday, August 30, 2013

Baseball ready

Had a good friend of ours come over and take some estimates on some electric work we needed done. Unaware, he brought his two grandsons with him. It has been along time since we had seen them. They are both the same age as our to oldest two so it did'nt take long for them to have a good game of baseball going. Of course then it was time for them to leave. So, when he came back to comete the work of course they wanted to tag along. Cooler in hand full of drinks, baseball bats, gloves...Those boys played all day! From outside, in their room, video games, watching the baseball stats on tv. It was quite entertaining having a house full of boys. I think I just got a glimmer of what it will be like in a few years when they're all teenagers taking over the place. I love it though. Finally found out my middle son will play his first year of baseball on the Tornadoes. This team has been together since t-ball and is well established. Hoping that means we may have a good winning team. He is so excited, though he did say, "Mom, please don't embarass me." lol. Sorry, buddy if you play ball your momma's gonna cheer! I have too. It's my job. I just love watching them play interact and learn some good discipline. Let alone getting to hang out with other kids not just homeschoolers. Not that I dont love other homeschoolers, I just love them getting to be around all kinds of people. Taylor plays in the fall with his same team and Timothy is likely going to play t-ball. Got to work with him though he always seems to think you run to third first. Oh well, such a fun age.

No comments:

Post a Comment