Thursday, August 1, 2013

Fun with Little bit.

This week we sent the two oldest boys to a neighboring Churches VBS. Taylor has a few friends he played baseball with there, and seeing as we had promised them they could go to a different one and then had a change of plans that week. This week has been so great for them. They have made friends, had fun, learned, not to mention Momma's had a little break. Hehe. Timothy is to young to go and Daddy got ahead with work so the first few days, we spent some quality time with Timothy. He never gets one on one time like that so it was refreshing for all of us. I think he is getting a little spoiled though. Oh well. He has run errands with Dad, gotten treats, breakfast at McDonald's, park, helped me at home, let alone having the house to himself to play. I have thourghly enjoyed my special time with him alone. He is learning so quickly and so eager to discover new things, It's awesome. I love watching them learn and grow at this age. Got school supplies this week and reorganized all my homeschool shelves and cubbies. Timothy has his own section too, and of course new colors, markers, and such. He is so excited feeling like a big boy. He is always asking me if he can do his "preschool" lol. I love it. Doing some workbooks with him, and the beginners part of easy peasy homeschool ( www.allinonehomeschool.com ). It's new to me, but so far I like what I see not to mention it's free. Easy peasy goes up through high school, so may venture that way later on with the oldest. Sticking to my original plan for this year. MCP math, Abeka for language/reading and Christian liberty for the other subjects. Nolan will be doing 3rd grade History and Science this year. 2nd in his other subjects. I love how you can move at their pace in homeschooling, no sense in waiting. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment