Thursday, August 29, 2013

Our "Not back to school day."

So I had this idea, since we homeschool and don't really get to do all the back to school things other kids do. I had intentions of starting our own tradition. So, on the first day of school for all the public school kids, I decided we would have a "Not back to school day." Lol. More or less just a free day to maybe go to the park or something. I love the days when most kids are at school and we kinda have free roam to things. Just a perk! Well, seeing as I have a son no names (Taylor) who has his mother's grace. We spent our morning/lunch....most of the day in the dentist office repairing a chipped front tooth! (Clumsy) good times. Fortunately he just barely knicked the nerve so they were able to do a filling for now. In three yrs he has to have a root canal and a crown put on. I know he is super relieved though. I guess were reaching the age we worry about our self image and he was'nt very fond of that chipped tooth. Lol. Needless to say, our day was more like frosty's at Wendy's and a trip to Toys R us. Maybe next year....*sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment