Sunday, July 7, 2013

Freedom and Fireworks

Howdy again, hope you all have had a great fourth of July. We most certainly did. I was a little bummed at first, I was finally off this holiday and yet it seemed everyone was doing fireworks over the weekend, which I had to work. Fortunately we found a fireworks show near by. So, we started our afternoon with my hubby grilling out at his grandparents for the fam, then later that night we took the boys to see some fireworks. Lets just say they loved it. Maybe a little too much. My three year old informed us that the crackling sound some fireworks make sounds like there farting. lol. So the whole time were watching the show the boys are cracking up and giggling, ohh, that one farted, ohh that one too. Geez, can't help but wonder what any innocent bystanders thought? Oh, that's my life. So thankful to God for my freedom to worship him, to live in America, to homeschool my boys, or better yet my freedom to just laugh with them over the small humorous things like "farting fireworks.". I am blessed more than I can imagine. Ps: I know my spelling and punctuation is off, it's early in the morning, been up all night and typing from my phone, I promise I teach my kids better than my typing. lol. Sorry y'all. Peace for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment