Friday, July 19, 2013

Quack Attack!

Tried posting this last week and for whatever reason it didn't go. So, here Iam again. Lol. Well, last week we finally had a nice luke warm day with the hubby off work, and three little boys cooped up in the house due to excess rain in the middle of July. The rain was a real blessing. My husband said he had been praying for rain the whole week before. ( His job is determined by the weather, so rain means more work, more play money. :) At, least in my eyes.) It's a little crazy to think God would make it rain for just one person. Infact we both snickered at that idea at first, but really why do we limit God. If he can do all things like the Bible says, and he hears all prayers and knows each one of us and the exact number of hairs on our head, then isn't he perfectly capable of hearing one man's prayer and doing something as incredible as making it rain just for them? I believe so, I believe it's no accident that it rained for three days on and off, with the down pours directly over our area and the surrounding cities my husband works. The storms would grow and then immeadiately dissapate. Think what you want, but I think God did that. When we ourselves limit God's abilites I believe we miss out on some of what could be our greastest blessings. Anyway back to our nice day out with the fam we took a little road trip to the neighboring town and shopped a little, and went to the park ready to feed the ducks and play. Well, the ducks were hungry and waiting that's for sure. We barely got out of the car before they were really gaining on us. Lol. My oldest jumped uptop a post, (smarty pants) Nolan, was tossing bread as he was running so they could'nt catch up and my youngest was next to my hubby backed up to the car. Me, well standing in the middle of ducks in an ant pile, no bread, and trying to take pics. Man, sometimes I wish I could just be a bystander to my own crazy family. It'd be worth a laugh for sure. Oh well memories made.

No comments:

Post a Comment